The McLean High School PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations to the PTSA are tax deductible.
Upcoming PTSA Events
(see MHS Website for full school calendar and read the PTSA E-news for the most up to date news of the week)
Thursday, September 1. Celebrate McLean: a new and improved Highlander Kick-off. The 2016-17 school year kicks-off with Celebrate McLean, a fun festival at MHS celebrating our Highlander spirit, as well as our McLean community spirit, all while taking care of some orientation and start of school business. Look for more details this summer. Click here to download the Celebrate McLean Flyer.
Tuesday, September 6th. First day of school
September 17th . Practice SAT/ACT test offered for students who want to take a practice test before the real deal. Registration is open HERE.
Join the PTSA Today
Why wait? Joining the PTSA and paying your $30 family membership dues is QUICK and EASY!
JOIN the PTSA before Oct 1st and receive your free copy of the MHS Student directory.
You have the option of paying your dues with Paypal, your credit card or a check AND you can:
- Make an additional donation to the PTSA
- Purchase additional copies if the MHS Student Directory (memberships before Oct 1st include one FREE copy)
- Provide your Giant and/or Harris Teeter grocery card numbers so we can help you register them.
Do it all in one EASY transaction now and cross it off your fall to-do list!
Question? Contact Alison Senold at email@example.com
How to get your copy of the MHS Student Directory
When you join the PTSA before Oct 1st you will receive one FREE copy of the MHS Student Directory.
AtoZ Directories will be printing the MHS Student Directory again in the 2016/17 school year, but PTSA Memberships will NOT be purchased through the AtoZ website. Click HERE to join the PTSA.
Toward the end of September, you will receive an email offering you the opportunity to log in to the AtoZ website and verify/edit your families names, address, phone, etc.
- You DO need to login to AtoZ to verify/edit your contact information if it was not correct in last year’s directory and/or there have been recent changes in your contact information that you did not share with the Registrar at MHS.
- You DO NOT need to login to AtoZ verify/edit your contact information if you are confident that your families information was correct in last year’s directory and/or any recent changes in your contact information have been updated with the Registrar at MHS.
Your directory will be mailed to the home address you provide when you join the PTSA.
We hope to have the directories mailed by the end of October. A very limited number of directories may be available for purchase after all PTSA members have received their directories in the mail.
Questions? Contact Candace Stromberg at firstname.lastname@example.org